Re: Heard on the street

Tyrell Berry <kd7kuj@...>

I read a phrase of nearly exactly that wording in several places on the website...  If people are unwilling to research a product before purchasing it, maybe the product in question isn't right for them.  Just MY opinion.

On May 21, 2012 10:33 PM, "steve" <stevewa206@...> wrote:
I think that needs to be clear on your PDF's etc.... in my opinion!

Steve

On 5/21/2012 9:03 PM, John wrote:

> A user would normally access radio functions either via a Web Browser
> or custom application running on their own computer under its
> operating system.
>
> Many devices people use every day run a form of Linux and the user
> never knows. IOS on the iPhone/iPad are based on a Mach kernel (like
> Linux) and Android is a Linux based OS. Most home Internet routers are
> also Linux based.
>
> If one is going to write new protocols or applications, then they will
> probably need some level of Linux knowledge, though one could cross
> compile and file copy for some applications.
>
> --- In UniversalDigitalRadio@...
> UniversalDigitalRadio%40yahoogroups.com>, Steve
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > I was with a small group of hams this weekend talking about the
> radio. One
> > of them mentioned that he was not interested in the radio because he did
> > not know Linux.

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: