Re: UDR56K-4 current draw / fuse

Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...>

* On 2013 15 Apr 13:37 -0500, k7udr wrote:
I note that no radio manufacturer uses power-poles nor do they appear
in any automotive, marine, aviation or appliance applications that I
am aware of. I have used them and the experience has been similar to
what others have reported.
Elecraft is using Power Poles mounted to the RF board on the K3. I have
found them as connectors for batteries inside a UPS.

My experience with PP connectors has been quite positive over the years.
I don't move equipmet around much any more so that probably has a
bearing on my success.

73, de Nate >>