Re: Updated Youtube demo of the UDR56K-4?

"avignonmimi@..." <avignonmimi@...>

There needs to be a release date (4Q 2015) or something like that, for most to start saving money. Otherwise they will probably go out and buy a WiFi router :-)

Then too, 70cm may just go away in North America as the Government takes over the band.

I wish there was two or three Local Oscillators though, as the embedded Linux could be used to do a slow frequency hopper over (say) 5 MHz.

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "Douglas" <dperv27@...> wrote:

Developers,

I'm trying my hardest to spread the word about the UDR56K-4 here in CT, but many hams have adopted the "proof is in the pudding" theory.