From: avignonmimi@... ;
To: ;
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Re: Updated Youtube demo of the UDR56K-4?
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 11:37:54 AM

There needs to be a release date (4Q 2015) or something like that, for most to start saving money. Otherwise they will probably go out and buy a WiFi router :-)

Then too, 70cm may just go away in North America as the Government takes over the band.

I wish there was two or three Local Oscillators though, as the embedded Linux could be used to do a slow frequency hopper over (say) 5 MHz.