Re: Updated Youtube demo of the UDR56K-4?

"k7udr" <bhhoyer@...>

Hi Doug,

Thanks for spreading the word.

The purpose of the pre-order discount is to incentivize those individuals who are willing to work with a new unproven product (early adopters) and contribute to it's development. It's perfectly reasonable and expected that there will be a second wave (pragmatists) who get on board once the product has been proven.

It's in all of our best interest not to rush the decision-making process and thanks again for your support.

Bryan

Reference: "Crossing the Chasm" by Gordon Moore, 1991

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "Douglas" <dperv27@...> wrote:

Developers,

I'm trying my hardest to spread the word about the UDR56K-4 here in CT, but many hams have adopted the "proof is in the pudding" theory.

Would it be possible to record and post an actual demo of the UDR56K-4's capabilities on Youtube? (The last discussion was Pacificon 2012 back in Oct 2012)

--73 de N1OBU (Doug)(FN41AN)