Re: Updated Youtube demo of the UDR56K-4?

"Douglas" <dperv27@...>

At least you've got one guy.. I've got no guy.. So I either have to buy two to experiment with or hard recruit at least that one guy in my RF area.

Of course.. This could be the time to suggest a UDR56K-4 conference somewhere. Everyone bring their UDR's and we can spend the weekend testing/experimenting.. UDR-Expedition!!

--73

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "kb9mwr" <kb9mwr@...> wrote:

I second the motion of a youtube video.

The only real reason I didn't signup for a pre-order is because I need to convince one of my ham buddies to buy one. I took a look at the map (a good idea by the way) and there is only one guy in my state.

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "k7udr" <bhhoyer@> wrote:

Hi Doug,

Thanks for spreading the word.

The purpose of the pre-order discount is to incentivize those individuals who are willing to work with a new unproven product (early adopters) and contribute to it's development. It's perfectly reasonable and expected that there will be a second wave (pragmatists) who get on board once the product has been proven.

It's in all of our best interest not to rush the decision-making process and thanks again for your support.

Bryan

Reference: "Crossing the Chasm" by Gordon Moore, 1991

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "Douglas" <dperv27@> wrote:

Developers,

I'm trying my hardest to spread the word about the UDR56K-4 here in CT, but many hams have adopted the "proof is in the pudding" theory.

Would it be possible to record and post an actual demo of the UDR56K-4's capabilities on Youtube? (The last discussion was Pacificon 2012 back in Oct 2012)

--73 de N1OBU (Doug)(FN41AN)