Re: Heard on the street

Tyrell Berry <kd7kuj@...>

Not just as a development environment; The stability of Linux makes it ideal for consumer grade products as well, which is why so many consumer grade products (like phones and TVs and routers and firewalls and... etc) use  it.

On May 22, 2012 9:06 AM, "Chris B" <brizey02@...> wrote:

I think the Linux OS is a great platform for development, if it had a Windows OS, I'm sure the price would be very high and limit developers somewhat.