Re: Feature Creep

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Providing BER and RSSI are already in the plan, as well as socket access I/Q, modems, etc. -- The rest appears to be an application?

This is an open design radio, developers are free to experiment with various applications.  NW Digital Radio will provide the platform and a few applications, other applications will come from the community.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Mathison Ott <mathisono@...> wrote:

I second the software-defined goniometer.

73 Mathison

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Marshall Denny <MarshallDenny@...> wrote:

Receive signal strength.
As part of a Signal Quality that includes BER and any other measurement of signal quality available based on demodulation.

--
Respectfully,
W. Marshall Denny II

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer
 is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
Theodore Roosevelt