Re: Webmail Clients

Mark L Friedlander <marklfriedlander@...>

I'm running SquirrelMail on my Raspberry Pi with Raspian Wheezy, Postfix and Paclink-Unix. They all seem to play nicely together. Due to the inclusion of SAMBA on my Pi, web clients on my network can easily find the SquirrelMail interface when users type hostname\squirrelmail.

Mark KV4I

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
When using email over RF either peer to peer or winlink a mail client is required.

We support POP3 and IMAP so you may use your favorite standard email client such as Outlook, AppleMail or Thunderbird.

In order to have a configuration free app we also have a webmail client pre-installed on the UDR. Currently we're using Neomail and it is perfectly satisfactory. However it is no longer actively supported.

There are some advanced features that I believe will be important in the future such as:

* Markdown Support
* Authentication
* BBS Style Bulletins

SquirrelMail and Horde look interesting.

What are your thoughts on Webmail Clients? Debian packages strongly preferred.

Cheers,
Bryan K7UDR