From: UniversalDigitalRadio@... [mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...] On Behalf Of Steve Stroh N8GNJ
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:17 AM
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Subject: Re: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Webmail Clients

I'm glad that you responded in detail to those that just want a
flexible RF modem. Good grief - that functionality is IN there for the
1% that want to play at that level. Apparently it's tough to convince
the 1% that they're not paying any more, waiting any longer, suffering
from any inefficiencies for having a processor and OS that supports
apps that they can easily bypass and play with pure I and Q.

For the rest of us (you know, the ones that want to throw money at you
and buy MULTIPLE radios, build networks, encourage others to buy
UDRXs)... PLEASE DO develop apps that will be included, supported, and
documented!!!

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ
Redmond, WA area