DV3000 going International

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

DV3000 ordered in 16 countries outside besides the United States.

k7udr posted: "I did a quick check today on our International Shipments via the US Postal Service.  Here are the results: DELIVERED: Australia Canada France Netherlands Spain Switzerland United Kingdom HELD FOR PAYMENT: Germany STILL IN PROCESS: Belgium "

New post on NW Digital Radio

International Shipping

by k7udr

I did a quick check today on our International Shipments via the US Postal Service.  Here are the results:

DELIVERED:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • France
  • Netherlands
  • Spain
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom

HELD FOR PAYMENT:

  • Germany

STILL IN PROCESS:

  • Belgium
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
k7udr | June 26, 2014 at 9:41 am | Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p2mAAP-ib

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from NW Digital Radio.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://nwdigitalradio.com/international-shipping