Re: DV3000 going International

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Very cool!  Looking forward to your code.  (I think dPMR, NXDN, P25 Phase 2 HR, and Fusion HR all use the same half rate AMBE mode as DMR so the code you did for DMR should help with those standards as well.)

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM, mikezingman@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

I have been hacking the source to DSD to use the dv3000 rather than the software lib used (whose name shall not be mentioned).  I have DStar and DMR working with the board, but I have not looked into P25 changes that would be needed.  If I can find some local signals, I may go ahead and do the work.

_