From: UniversalDigitalRadio@... [mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...] On Behalf Of Matthew Pitts
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:31 PM
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Subject: Re: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Re: Codec2

Not directly, no. It is possible to communicate between them with software acting as a bridge between the two, though I haven't actually written the application that will do so. I am also thinking of allowing for normal voice; the D-Star Protocol does include a bridge that allows analogue voice and callsign routing, but this hasn't been implemented by Icom, nor has Jonathan done so, to my knowledge.

Matthew Pitts

N8OHU