I don't see why it won't, as there is someone else using the AMBE 3000 USB dongle from DVSI to do this.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On September 2, 2014 2:45:30 PM AST, "'flightresq@...' flightresq@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" wrote:

Yes. That's my goal. Is this going to work?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: kb9mwr@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] ;
To: ;
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Re: DV3000 going International
Sent: Mon, Sep 1, 2014 5:19:30 PM

So you are using DSD just to decode process the discriminator in like what what Johnathan Naylor, G4KLX did with his D-star client?  Presumably then you strip off the voice portion and send it to the DV3000 for decoding/encoding?  Sounds like much like what Johnathans implementation does as it can send it off to a DV dongle.  The only difference is his doesn't support DMR.