Re: New poll for UniversalDigitalRadio

Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...>

I've only used SourceForge and Github extensively. For a time I played
with Lanuchpad, but that is all I did, played. For Hamlib and Xdx I
really prefer to direct people to GitHub for browsing code on the Web
and for receiving pull requests from them. For tarball releases,
SourceForge still has the edge over GitHub as their get a Zip file
function just grabs the entire repo, not the Autotools generated tarball
that is ready to build as can be hosted at SF.net.

73, Nate