GPIO versus USB on the 3000

mb7usm@...

Hello Team,

Can anyone let me know the main differences between the GPIO / USB version.

My main question is will the USB work on a raspberry pi, it gives a bit more flexibility down the line.

Also the 25 watt digital radio, is the price complete or would you need to buy the gpio 3000 board to make it work?

I have 2 main projects in mind and would appreciate your feedback.

1:- analogue gateway to d-star / dmr using a dv300 and dummy repeater / analogue radio (plus interface)

2:- Longer term goal set up a DMR repeater, but really need help on the licensing side / set up here.

I look forward to talking with you all soon and learning more about these great products and technologies.

Best 73 de James kg7efv