Re: 44 addresses / JNOS 56K / Gateway Security ?

Don Poaps <va7dgp@...>

Paul

Don't hold your Breathe. Bob Ve7wnk. Don't quite remember his call was my contact. He is administrator on 44 group. He didn't even know he was administer..

I gave up and went to use Linbpq and using their nodes to pass mail and Winlink.

Don
Va7dgp

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015, ve7dhm@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Who else, if anyone, plans to use 44 address scheme in the Pacific North West around the Puget Sound?

I have a allocation request in but it seems to take awhile...still waiting.

Has any testing been done using JNOS with the 56K speed configuration option?

Gateway security - is this a concern for discussion.  Assign static IPs to users, DHCP server, map IPs to

MACs considering a TCP/IP environment?

Paul VE7DHM

--
Don Poaps