Re: 44 addresses / JNOS 56K / Gateway Security ?

Dean Gibson AE7Q <yahu.stuff@...>

On 2015-02-25 14:25, Tom Hayward esarfl@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Dean Gibson AE7Q yahu.stuff@...
[UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:
That's an understatement. The whole 44 thing is (functionally) a joke. Promises for minor changes are still not made after a year.

I know this is a hobby, but if you are going to try to interest new amateurs (especially those with a network background), don't ever tell them about the 44.net. I finally dropped my membership in the 44.net mailing list. Not that it had much effect; nothing's going on there.
44net has ... an apparent reluctance to change. ...
If you don't like how something is done, just make your own
arrangements.

Tom KD7LXL
EXACTLY.

-- Dean