Re: 44 addresses / JNOS 56K / Gateway Security ?

Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...>

So what are people planning on doing once a 56k mesh network exists?
What
kind of traffic will it carry?
Facebook and much more... With RF multicast to take advantage of our
spectrum resources instead of the old one-to-one model that so
hindered the previous generations of tools.

Bill, WA7NWP
Facebook uses HTTPS, which is encrypted, and is definitely designed to
"Obscure the meaning of the message," and is definitely against the rules in
the US.
That's an implementation detail. Our better version can be and do
what we want... It's the concept, and beyond, that we need to work
on.

Bill