From: "dsp_stap@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...>
To: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Sent: Sunday, 29 March 2015, 16:20
Subject: Re: [UniversalDigitalRadio] 44 addresses / JNOS 56K / Gateway Security ?

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., John Hays K7VE wrote :
>Please be aware, there is no graphics display
> on the UDRX-440 -- so graphics capability is
> not something on our checklist.

And thus the release of the source code for the graphics stack for the BCM21553 cellphone chip doesn't matter for the UDRX project, and it doesn't help.

But the documentation and source code which is still being withheld does matter, and is harmful, should you choose a product with Broadcom hardware.

Choose wisely.

73,
Ken N8KH