Re: no noe responds

KA1MXL <ka1mxl@...>

Randy

How long does that take? I finally found it by googling it!

On Apr 11, 2015, at 3:29 PM, Randy Wilkinson randy@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Your callsign is not registered on the USTrust system.  You must register your callsign to be heard on any USTrust repeaters and reflectors.

http://www.dstargateway.org/D-Star_Registration.html

Randy-W4LKS

On 4/11/2015 12:14 PM, ka1mxl@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

I thought my ThumbDV was up and running. Did what most good operators do, LISTEN. Today I tried making a test call and I had no replies. I have been trying to call all day and no one responds even when I hear them. When I click on transmit it looks like it is working and I can see the xmit led move up and down with my voice but again no replies. WHat did I miss or do wrong now??