Topics

DSTAR - Bluedv - reflector issue

Dave Austin

Are you using latest version of bluedv sometimes servers can play up most dcs seem to be active hope you get it sorted im out at the mo but if u get stuck il go through the settings if if u get stuck good luck...

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 06:25 , <k4jkb@...> wrote:
I am new to using a thumb dv with BlueDV software.  I have the thumb dv connecting and working with DCS and XRF reflectors only.  Have confirmed QSO's.  I can only hear on REF reflectors.  when I appear to be transmitting I am not.  I have updated all of the host files.  I am at a loss.  I am using Windows 10 64 bit.   Any thoughts on why I can not transmit to any of the REF reflectors?

thanks
Joe - K4JKB

k4jkb@...

Thank you John.  I am all new to DSTAR.  I registered and will wait for approval.

Joe

It doesn't look like you are registered on US Trust (http://query.ke5bms.com/index.php)  -- you must be registered for REF reflectors.

ThumbDV questions should go to https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:43 PM, <k4jkb@...> wrote:
I am new to using a thumb dv with BlueDV software.  I have the thumb dv connecting and working with DCS and XRF reflectors only.  Have confirmed QSO's.  I can only hear on REF reflectors.  when I appear to be transmitting I am not.  I have updated all of the host files.  I am at a loss.  I am using Windows 10 64 bit.   Any thoughts on why I can not transmit to any of the REF reflectors?

thanks
Joe - K4JKB

Edmonds, WA
K7VE