Topics

2018 ARRL/TAPR DCC Forum Schedule & Registration (Early Discount Ends - 8/31)

Mark Thompson

2018 ARRL/TAPR DCC

Digital Communications Conference

Albuquerque, NM

www.tapr.org/dcc

September 14 - 16, 2018

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel Registration

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1803192256&key=19824F47

DCC On-line Registration

Early Bird Discount Ends on August 31st

https://www.tapr.org/dccregistration.php

Regular Registration Prices Start on September 1st

Conference Schedule

Technical & Introductory Forum Tracks

https://www.tapr.org/pdf/DCC_2018_Schedule_Preliminary%202018-08-29.pdf

Saturday Night Banquet

Towards A 21st Century Understanding of Earth's Upper Atmosphere: The Value of Radio Based Amateur-Scientist Partnerships

by Dr. Philip J. Erickson, W1PJE, Assistant director & head of MIT's Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences group at Haystack Observatory. Since the late 1950s, MIT Haystack in Westford, MA,

https://www.tapr.org/dcc#banquet

Sunday Morning Seminar

The Citizen Weather Station Project

by Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., Assistant Research Professor, Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research, New Jersey Institute of Technology, W2NAF

https://www.tapr.org/dcc#seminar

KB5ZUR

Hello Mark,

I had registered several weeks ago and got a tapr transaction number 61156060038.

I would just like to make sure that I am in fact registered as I have not received any other confirmation.

This is the reply back to my order:

Order David Savells KB5ZUR - 6/25/2018

Inbox

taproffice@...

Mon, Jun 25, 11:43 AM
 to me
The office will be closed from May 10th to May 24th.

The office will be closed from May 10th to May 24th.

Thank you for your order.

This order confirmation is for information purposes only and does not
constitute a legal acceptance of order by the seller.  This
order is subject to all terms and conditions of sale displayed at:
www.tapr.org on individual product description page and the checkout
page.

Although price calculations provided on the order page are normally
accurate for domestic shipment, final pricing of products and shipping
costs will be determined by the TAPR office.  You will be notified if
the final total differs significantly (greater than $10.00) from that
originally displayed during the check out process.  International
shoppers will be contacted for acceptance of the international shipping
costs unless the difference is less than $10.00.

If you provided credit card information, please be advised that nothing
will be posted to your credit card account until we have the order ready
for shipment.  EXCEPTION: If you ordered a pre-pay item you will be
charged well in advance of shipment as indicated on the product page.

++++++++++++++++++++++ Shipping ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you monitor your credit card account and see the charge post as
collected, you can expect the order to be shipped the following business
day.  For domestic shipments allow up to 10 days.  Please contact the
office for tracking if the package hasn't arrived by then.  For
international shipments please allow up to 21 days.  If you haven't
received the package within the 21 days, please contact the office for
tracking.  Most shipments arrive much sooner than the 10 or 21 days.
PLEASE NOTE, some banks post pending charges at the time you place the
order.  This is not the same as collection of funds which may differ
from the amount shown as pending and will happen at a later date.

If you wish to make any changes, add special instructions, or inquire
about your order, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE and place your comment at the
TOP of the message.  Please DO NOT change the subject of the message
because this will be the key to matching up the additional messages with
the original order.

Order Summary

Item 1  Qty: 1  Early Bird DCC 2 day registration

Item 2  Qty: 1  DCC Sunday Seminar

Please advise.

Thanks,

-David Savells
KB5ZUR

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 1:35 AM Mark Thompson via Groups.Io <wb9qzb_groups=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

You are probably OK, but this is a question for the TAPR office.  Visit tapr.org

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 3:58 PM KB5ZUR <kb5zur@...> wrote:
[...]

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Tony <w7efs@...>

On 08/31/2018 11:41 AM, KB5ZUR wrote:

 ... I had registered several weeks ago and got a tapr transaction number 61156060038.
I would just like to make sure that I am in fact registered as I have not received any other confirmation.
This is the reply back to my order:
The office will be closed from May 10th to May 24th.
The office will be closed from May 10th to May 24th.

Sounds like a clue of some sort. <grin>