Topics

Problem downloading files

km4nno@...

Hi, I followed the instructions and I can not download the files for the dstarrepeater, when I type:

sudo apt-get install dstarrepeater ircddbgateway

I get:

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

  dstarrepeater-udev libwxbase3.0-0 libwxgtk3.0-0 opendv-base

  dstarrepeater dstarrepeater-udev ircddbgateway libwxbase3.0-0 libwxgtk3.0-0

  opendv-base

0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Need to get 492 kB/6,110 kB of archives.

After this operation, 21.6 MB of additional disk space will be used.

Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y

Err http://archive.compasslinux.org/ alder/main dstarrepeater armhf 1.20160518-2

  404  Not Found [IP: 104.28.15.110 80]

Err http://archive.compasslinux.org/ alder/main dstarrepeater-udev all 1.20160518-2

  404  Not Found [IP: 104.28.15.110 80]

E: Failed to fetch http://archive.compasslinux.org/pool/main/d/dstarrepeater/dstarrepeater-udev_1.20160518-2_all.deb  404  Not Found [IP: 104.28.15.110 80]

E: Failed to fetch http://archive.compasslinux.org/pool/main/d/dstarrepeater/dstarrepeater_1.20160518-2_armhf.deb  404  Not Found [IP: 104.28.15.110 80]

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

pi@compass:~ $

Am I missing something or doing wrong?

Thank you

Just try again -- it is likely that you had a temporary connectivity problem.

The site http://archive.compasslinux.org is up.