Topics

DV3000 help needed

pj2br@...

Dear Group,

Trying to get the DV3000 running on a Pi. All went fine, card is
detected by dv300d, ircddbgateway works as expected. However, no NF
audio from dummyrepeater (not even connect, disconnect message).
Tried with the internal output device as well as with a Bluetooth Headset and an external USB sound card.
The sound devices were all detected properly and I could play sound with VLC on each of them. OS is a current Raspbian, Pi is a Pi B (not +).
If someone has a hint, help would be appreciated. A friend of mine in Germany is also trying the same and also suffering from the same symptoms, so I assume it's a config issue.

73 de Brett, PJ2BR