From: "Matthew Pitts daywalker_blade_2004@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]"
To: "yaesusystemfusion@..." ; "universaldigitalradio@..." ; "QuadNet_ircDDB_Open_Network@..." ; "amateur_radio_experimenters_corner@..."
Sent: Monday, 25 May 2015, 0:37
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] OpenSystemFusion mentioned on HamRadioNow

Gary Pierce KN4AQ mentions the OpenSystemFusion project (not by name, of course) at about the 41 minute mark of HamRadioNow Episode 201

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU
OpenSystemFusion developer

m1dns.gb3hb@...

Will the new "fusion module" when completed, use ircddbgateway for its routing ?
and if so will we have a dstar - fusion crossover within ircddbgateway, ie can I link my dstar repeater and my dr1x to the same reflector. As I see it, bits is bits over the network, what ever module is at the end point would be responsible for transmission in the correct mode....  Or am I looking at it too simply ?? Is this the intent, or are the c4fm modules intended to be a separate entity using their own separate reflectors or rooms etc.

A.

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., <naylorjs@...> wrote :

System Fusion is on my radar as a communications system for me to support.

Jonathan  G4KLX

From: "Matthew Pitts daywalker_blade_2004@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...>

Gary Pierce KN4AQ mentions the OpenSystemFusion project (not by name, of course) at about the 41 minute mark of HamRadioNow

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU
OpenSystemFusion developer

ea8ee <ea8ee1@...>

Some progress on fusion software reflectors?

Enviado con MailTrack