Mike <gianfrancescomike781@...>

Okay thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2015, at 2:30 PM, 'John D. Hays' john@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

The DV3000 is for the Raspberry Pi (GPIO) and UDRX-440.

The ThumbDV™ is a USB device that would plug into an OS X computer.

Currently, the Mac OS X options are limited to programs running in virtual machines such as Parallels.

However, we hope to announce a beta release of a new Mac OS X native application, by a third party, in the very near future. It is currently in alpha testing.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:16 AM, gianfrancescomike781@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

will the dv3000 work with os x with out parales

__--