Topics

Newbie with Thumb DV3000 problems on Windows 10

Donald Jacob <wb5eku@...>

By Node DV, I assume you mean WinDV, if that is the case I just confirmed
that if you have the baud rate set incorrectly it will crash.
If you have the newer ThumbDV set the baud rate in WinDV  Tools>Options menu to
460800, Make sure that you have the correct USB port.

Don
WB5EKU

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 11:07 AM, dwarden3@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Which software are you using? Did you set the correct baud rate under your com port driver? I use ThumbDV a lot. Email me if you need some help. I would be happy to assist you if I can.

David
KG7NKG

merliniac@...

Thanks Don - I have confirmed I have the right baud rate 460800 which is right for my model A which was purchased only a week ago.

Richard