Topics

Newbie with Thumb DV3000 problems on Windows 10

merliniac@...

OK - I'm in business for now with David's gracious assistance. Many Thanks!

Lessons learned:

1. DV Node for Windows often crashes when you hit Gateway button. I'm not the only app crash victim.

2. Reflectors don't show up unless you select correct name server. Duh my bad.

merliniac@...

If I understand it correctly my callsign registration looks like it is still incomplete. I'm not sure what a normal turnaround time is on that? Any idea?

I was able to get beyond the Gateway button crashing the application. That was apparently experienced by others also.

Thanks,
Richard

Dean Gibson AE7Q <yahu.stuff@...>

Exactly!

On 2015-12-07 20:49, Tony Ross ynotssor@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:
On 12/07/2015 12:37 PM, Richard Lewis merliniac@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

David - I will take this discussion offline with you. Look for my e-mail. Thanks.

The entire purpose of these groups is to make shared knowledge available to others ... email defeats that purpose.

Tony Ross <ynotssor@...>

On 12/07/2015 12:37 PM, Richard Lewis merliniac@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

David - I will take this discussion offline with you. Look for my e-mail. Thanks.

The entire purpose of these groups is to make shared knowledge available to others ... email defeats that purpose.

Richard Lewis <merliniac@...>

David - I will take this discussion offline with you. Look for my e-mail. Thanks.