Topics

Avion help

Eivind Reiersen <la9xfa@...>

1. Turn on power (right button - red led on in front)
2. Use remote control to turn on radio (red led change to green, sound from speaker)
3. Press "Mode" on remote control until it shows DRM in display
4. Input frequency with remote (example 9950. Be shure to point the remote directly towards radio. It is sensitive to location)
5. Telescopic antenna fully extended and be in a low noisy environment.
6. External is antenna probably better. I had do not fully engage the jack in order to get decent signal into receiver. I recommend trying AM station first.
7. Keep "Store" button pressed for a while to save the frequency in the list (change by using arrows and then OK).

Have not found any setting for steps yet.

73 de LA9XFA, Eivind

With permission of the moderators.

Does anyone know how to configure the radio Avion AV-DR-14001 to tune Station and broadcasting in DRM and how to configure also the steps of 9 Hz 10 Hz Shortwave 5Hz. Which antenna is best for this reception?

My only gets to Scaniando message ... but not scans nothing.

Thanks .

Diodo4007

nsnbrasil@...