Topics

Thumb DV Software

Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...>

. Where is the completed software ???
Does such a thing even exist? Software is never done...

Bill, WA7NWP

John Hays <john@...>

Applications to use the ThumbDV™ and PiDV™ with your computer are distributed and supported by independent software developers. These applications are not distributed by NW Digital Radio. Support for these applications is provided by the respective authors.

Those developers determine their own release schedules.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2016, at 02:15, e.maletta@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

The software that is out for the Thumb DV says Beta 3. I am curious as to why a finished product would still have Beta software. Where is the completed software if there is one???

e.maletta@...