Topics

MicroHams Live now https://goo.gl/uFCTVa

Mark Thompson <wb9qzb_groups@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Hays
To: Amateur (Ham) Radio <2228282568@...m>
Sent: Sat, Mar 19, 2016 1:01 pm
Subject: [Amateur (Ham) Radio] Live now https://goo.gl/uFCTVa

  John D. Hays posted in Amateur (Ham) Radio .       John D. Hays March 19 at 1:01pm   Live now https://goo.gl/uFCTVa MicroHAMS Digital Conference 2016 goo.gl MicroHAMS Digital Conference 2016 We will live stream Bryan Hoyer - K7UDR's talk about NWDigitalRadi...   Like Comment Share

   Facebook

John D. Hays posted in Amateur (Ham) Radio.

John D. Hays
March 19 at 1:01pm

Live now https://goo.gl/uFCTVa
MicroHAMS Digital Conference 2016
goo.gl
MicroHAMS Digital Conference 2016 We will live stream Bryan Hoyer - K7UDR's talk about NWDigitalRadi...

Like
Comment
Share

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA 94025