Topics

UDRC with Allstar

Tom Hayward <esarfl@...>

Has anyone used the UDRC with Allstar / app_rpt? I'm guessing it would
work with chan_alsaradio, but I don't know how you would control PTT.
Is there any way to do this short of writing a patch for
chan_alsaradio that adds RPi GPIO support?

Tom KD7LXL

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

On Jul 16, 2016 12:13, "Tom Hayward esarfl@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Has anyone used the UDRC with Allstar / app_rpt? I'm guessing it would
work with chan_alsaradio, but I don't know how you would control PTT.
Is there any way to do this short of writing a patch for
chan_alsaradio that adds RPi GPIO support?

Tom KD7LXL

kyserver@...

I would also like to see that. That would be nice to have.