Topics

Status of UDRC-II?

Chris - KC9AD

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you had any kind of update on the UDRC-II availability? Thanks,

Chris KC9AD

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Chris - KC9AD <c.doutre@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you had any kind of update on the UDRC-II availability? Thanks,

Chris KC9AD

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

We are announcing the replacement model DRAWS, Digital Radio Amateur Workstation, next month available in September.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 24, 2018, at 4:15 PM, Chris - KC9AD <c.doutre@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you had any kind of update on the UDRC-II availability? Thanks,

Chris KC9AD

Daniel Corwin

What about units that haven’t shipped and are on back order?

You have the choice of either a refund or a discount on new units.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 12:37 PM, KD2BBW@... wrote:

What about units that haven’t shipped and are on back order?

Daniel Corwin

Will the new device still be compatible with the acrylic cases you currently offer?

We are having an aluminum case built for the new unit.

On Jul 27, 2018, at 7:35 AM, KD2BBW@... wrote:

Will the new device still be compatible with the acrylic cases you currently offer?

john@...

Hi, Bryan... I still do not have my UDRCi-ii.  :-(  So, will I get one of these new units especially since I gave you the idea for its development?

John, K4BR

We are having an aluminum case built for the new unit.

On Jul 27, 2018, at 7:35 AM, KD2BBW@... wrote:

Will the new device still be compatible with the acrylic cases you currently offer?

Daniel Corwin

My pending order also has the acrylic case. Will that get wrapped up into the cost of the alum case?

Bryan will be offline for the weekend.  All of these questions will be addressed when the official roll-out happens.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:54 AM, <KD2BBW@...> wrote:
My pending order also has the acrylic case. Will that get wrapped up into the cost of the alum case?

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Randy Neals

Hi,
Wondering if there is any update on the DRAW product?
I'm curious what applications/protocols it will support as delivered and what its intended to do.

Thanks,
W3RWN

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 6:19 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
We are announcing the replacement model DRAWS, Digital Radio Amateur Workstation, next month available in September.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 24, 2018, at 4:15 PM, Chris - KC9AD <c.doutre@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you had any kind of update on the UDRC-II availability? Thanks,

Chris KC9AD

AE7G

What will that do?

Wondering if there is any update on the DRAW product?
I'm curious what applications/protocols it will support as delivered and what its intended to do.

Thanks,

W3RWN

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 6:19 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

We are announcing the replacement model DRAWS, Digital Radio Amateur Workstation, next month available in September.

Thanks,

Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 24, 2018, at 4:15 PM, Chris - KC9AD <c.doutre@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you had any kind of update on the UDRC-II availability? Thanks,

Chris KC9AD

Kenny Richards

I think Bryan-K7UDR was planning on giving an update on it at the Summer Gathering in a couple weeks.

Thanks
Kenny

Randy Neals

An update at the the Summer Gathering would be most awesome!

-Randy

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 3:29 PM Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:
I think Bryan-K7UDR was planning on giving an update on it at the Summer Gathering in a couple weeks.

Thanks
Kenny

Yes, we are demoing DRAWS at summer gathering in North Bend then at TAPR DCC in Albuquerque the following week.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR