Topics

[New post] DRAWS Production Status

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 07:09 NW Digital Radio <donotreply@...> wrote:
k7udr posted: "DRAWS Early Adopters! Sales has gone over our initial run. That combined with an industry wide shortage on capacitors, has delayed assembly. We hope to have them shipping by the end of the month. We will confirm later this week once the shortages have "

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Production Status

by k7udr

DRAWS Early Adopters!

Sales has gone over our initial run. That combined with an industry wide shortage on capacitors, has delayed assembly. We hope to have them shipping by the end of the month. We will confirm later this week once the shortages have been filled.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | October 15, 2018 at 7:08 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1o9

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from NW Digital Radio.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-production-status/