Topics

DRAWS™ Shipping Schedule #draws #shipping

k7udr posted: "Components are in and we have a 5 day assembly turn scheduled for March 8th. We will begin shipping by order date, the week of the 11th and should have all backorders shipped by the 15th. We have another run scheduled so we should have stock moving for"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Shipping Schedule

by k7udr

Components are in and we have a 5 day assembly turn scheduled for March 8th. We will begin shipping by order date, the week of the 11th and should have all backorders shipped by the 15th.

We have another run scheduled so we should have stock moving forward.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | March 2, 2019 at 8:00 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1zX

Dave Phelps

Nice.

Don Poaps

Any word on the shields/covers. Be nice if they could be shipped at the same time to cut shipping cause to other countries.
73
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...
Subject://wl2k

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 6:05 AM Dave Phelps <dave.phelps@...> wrote:
Nice.

We’ll open up orders for the Case in April.

Thanks,
Bryan

On Mar 4, 2019, at 7:48 AM, Don Poaps <va7dgp@...> wrote:

Any word on the shields/covers. Be nice if they could be shipped at the same time to cut shipping cause to other countries.
73
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 6:05 AM Dave Phelps <dave.phelps@...> wrote:
Nice.

KM6IRY

Greetings,
Have all of the backorders been processed by the targeted date of the 15th?

I ordered 12/12/18 and have yet to receive any shipping notification or device.

Thanks

Troy Davis

I haven't received a shipping notice either.  Any update?

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:14 PM Troy Davis <troy.davis@...> wrote:
I haven't received a shipping notice either.  Any update?

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Craig Gilbreath

I emailed a reply to my order confirmation today and got a reply fairly quickly. Mine ships this week!

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 20:14 Troy Davis <troy.davis@...> wrote:
I haven't received a shipping notice either.  Any update?

Jim Erickson

I’m eager to get mine as well, but it will arrive when it arrives. In meantime, I’ve been using the Draws image for raspberry pi, a usb soundcard, a usb gps and a k2 aprs cable and have got a working Fldigi and aprs station as well as JS8Call. Working on getting winlink working next. Have participated in a few FSQ nets as well.

Really appreciate the product, which is just software so far. And can’t wait to get the hardware.

73
Jim
VA7SHG

On Mar 25, 2019, at 18:32, Craig Gilbreath <w5zym73@...> wrote:

I emailed a reply to my order confirmation today and got a reply fairly quickly. Mine ships this week!

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 20:14 Troy Davis <troy.davis@...> wrote:
I haven't received a shipping notice either.  Any update?

Don Poaps

Jim

You met Tak this weekend. I’ve been banging my head to get paclink-Unix to work on my Pi. It looks like I need a draws hat or the whole workstation to make this work. I’ll be picking your brain on getting the pi working. There’s a couple of use who have ordered the Draws workstation. I know it’s a trip to come to Metrotown Mall. We hang out drinking coffee work on the pi’s and promote different digital modes like Fldigi FSQ.

73

Don va7dgp/va7qu

--
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC

Winlink: va7qu@...

lee hyde

Still waiting since November!!
But hopefull still

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 22:26 Don Poaps <va7dgp@...> wrote:
[...]

Feel free to pick away Don.  I will try to make it out to Metrotown Mall, though it won’t be for a few weekends now.  I’ll let you know how I make out getting WinLink working with my current setup.  I’m brand new to WinLink, so there’s a learning curve of what is WinLink to get over as well as how to get it going on the Pi.

I have been making notes on how to configure my current setup (with out the Draws Hardware, but with the Draws Software).  I also have not got it working with Tak’s Vox Box yet, but that is because I’m missing a TRRS cable. Should arrive from Amazon today or tomorrow and then I should be able to use my base station.  Once I’ve got some repeatable notes on setting this up, I’ll share them with you and come out share my findings.

73
Jim
va7shg

On Mar 25, 2019, at 10:24 PM, Don Poaps <va7dgp@...> wrote:

[...]

I'm the sysop for va7tsa in Abbotsford, BC. I'm looking for something that will do what Paclink does for windows in the Winlink programs. BPQ, Pat Io does not do tactical call. So someone come in with their personal will not have it set up to connect their mail program to the IP address: using port 25 and 110. Thunderbird seems to be the only program to work. I hoping some smart young Linux guru can figure this issue out. The PI can run as an interface and send webmail using a tactical call to the Winlink Gateway. 9 positions in an EOC using the base call of the Gateway.

Hope to meet up, Chuck va7ul and I have the Draws, va7bwx and Chuck know Linux but have not used it with ham radio.  Learning about the Draws will be my main focus when it gets here.
 sorry for the local OT

73
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:24 AM Jim Erickson <jim@...> wrote:
[...]

groupsio@...

Got shipping notice today! Ordered Dec 30th.
Looking forward experimenting with it in the woods.