Topics

what is DRAWS?

Stanley Engel

Where do I find out what this “Draws” is all about?

Stan, WA2UET

Kenny Richards

Bryan-K7UDR also gave a talk about it the MicroHAMS Digital Conference this weekend. This is a link to the beginning of Bryan's talk:

73,
Kenny

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Stanley Engel <wa2uet@...> wrote:

Where do I find out what this “Draws” is all about?

Stan, WA2UET

Jason Johnston

Hi Stan

Bryan did a presentation for DRAWS at TAPR 2018 and I recorded it.  Here is the video

Jason

photo
Jason Johnston
KC5HWB, Ham Radio 2.0

817-601-7228 | jason@...

www.HamRadio2.com

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:37 AM Stanley Engel <wa2uet@...> wrote:

Where do I find out what this “Draws” is all about?

Stan, WA2UET

Stanley Engel

Thanks Kenny and Jason, I will be looking this stuff over. I am always interested in something new.

Stan

Bryan did a presentation for DRAWS at TAPR 2018 and I recorded it.  Here is the video

Jason

photo

Jason Johnston
KC5HWB, Ham Radio 2.0

817-601-7228 | jason@...

www.HamRadio2.com

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:37 AM Stanley Engel <wa2uet@...> wrote:

Where do I find out what this “Draws” is all about?

Stan, WA2UET

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

That's an excellent video. Thank you for sharing the link to it!

-Dave
 W3DJS