Topics

New Raspberry Pi 4 compatibility with DRAWS HAT #support

Edward Seeliger

From UDRC subgroup:

John D Hays - K7VE
Jun 24

Hi All,

The new Raspberry Pi 4 has some interesting features and we certainly will be looking at it, however, we at NW Digital Radio do not get any advance engineering information from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, so we must also wait for shipments to have test units.

In the short term, we recommend sticking with the currently supported models of Pis unless you are familiar with building software and self support.

We are also looking at updating the design for the production (non-beta) DRAWS™ aluminum cases to accommodate the 2, 3, and 4 Pi motherboards.

Stay tuned.

John D. Hays
Director

W9TN

Dreuge, that topic and most other discussions about DRAWS are in the "udrc" subgroup of nw-digital-radio. Perhaps you weren't searching the subgroup.
--
73, Steve W9TN

On 6/25/19 12:04 PM, Dreuge@... wrote:
I tried searching on " Raspberry Pi 4" and did not find any discussion.  As for thread, I'm guessing you mean topics, as I don't see option or mention of threads on the proups.io system.  I do thank you foir the reply, I'll try searching on John Hayes.   I guessing that there is a way to navigate this system better than I'm aware.
_._,_._,_

JT Croteau

Dreuge@...

I tried searching on " Raspberry Pi 4" and did not find any discussion.  As for thread, I'm guessing you mean topics, as I don't see option or mention of threads on the proups.io system.  I do thank you foir the reply, I'll try searching on John Hayes.   I guessing that there is a way to navigate this system better than I'm aware.

JT Croteau

In the Raspberry Pi 4 thread, see the post from John Hays.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019, 09:27 <Dreuge@...> wrote:
The new Raspberry PI 4 has just been released.  The PI4 is a serious upgrade over the PI3B.  I'm guessing and hoping that DRAWS HAT is compatible, but I would like confirmation.    So, will the DRAWS HAT work with the PI4 or will we need to wait for an updated DRAWS HAT for PI4 use?

[Moderator: John's post]

Dreuge@...