Topics

Draws hat two weeks old defective

Michael Narges

Thanks, Bryan!! My apologies for my impatience!  I appreciate your attention to my comparatively minor issue!  NORTHWEST DIGITAL IS FANTASTIC !!!!!

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Yes we are a small company. I am the single person that handles Design, Procurement, Assembly, Programming, Test and Fulfillment as well as RMAs.

I sold my house and have been backed up moving everything, including the office which is currently torn apart between two locations. This will continue thru the end of August. This is not an excuse it is simply reality.

DRAWS Boards are 100% Tested before shipping. Returned units go through additional testing and fault isolation as well.

Your board is defective and a new one is being shipped today.

If anyone else has an issue please use the form to report it. If it’s been reported and hasn’t been resolved, please email me directly

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 11, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

My experience agrees but response
to posts on the NW DIGITAL site are sparse at best.  They  however, seem quick to recognize posts on Groups.io. I believe they are a small operation, but customer support is very important! Especially to a small business!!!’
On Aug 11, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Steve Sampson <coupaydeville@...> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 12:43 PM KD9FRQ wrote:

Managing expectations and asking that one use the proper channels so that the official business
side of things and so that items are tracked accordingly.

That is how I see it.

Agree, Having a call-center in India works for Microsoft, but doesn't
work for Ham Radio.

Onward...

[...]

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Managing expectations and asking that one use the proper channels so that the official business side of things and so that items are tracked accordingly.

That is how I see it.

On 8/11/2019 8:58 AM, K4SPB wrote:
Well it's interesting they can reply instantaneously to groups.io but if you use the proper channel you're pissing in the wind.??

Brian KM6IGY

I am continuing to try and get it started but may be in a similar situation. It did work for a while, sort of.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 7:09 AM Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:
That is my observation.  I very much question sincerity!  The Hat is a very good concept, but mine quit within two weeks. Very disappointing!!!

On Aug 11, 2019, at 9:58 AM, K4SPB <k4spblife@...> wrote:

Well it's interesting they can reply instantaneously to groups.io but if you use the proper channel you're pissing in the wind.

Michael Narges

That is my observation.  I very much question sincerity!  The Hat is a very good concept, but mine quit within two weeks. Very disappointing!!!

On Aug 11, 2019, at 9:58 AM, K4SPB <k4spblife@...> wrote:

Well it's interesting they can reply instantaneously to groups.io but if you use the proper channel you're pissing in the wind.

K4SPB

Well it's interesting they can reply instantaneously to groups.io but if you use the proper channel you're pissing in the wind.

Please address order/return support questions to the form on http://nwdigitalradio.com/support/ page (at the bottom).

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 12:57 PM Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:
Bryan, just s note to inquire whether you have shipped that replacement Draws Hat? Very much looking forward to using it .

Thanks Mike Narges WF8O

On Aug 1, 2019, at 4:43 PM, Michael Narges via Groups.Io <mnarges23@...> wrote:

Thanks, Bryan your prompt response is appreciated!!  73

De Mike WF8O

On Aug 1, 2019, at 1:53 PM, JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...> wrote:

10-4 gud buddy!

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 12:49 WB7DFV <wb7dfv@...> wrote:

groan???

large jpg mercifully snipped???

on most of the messages I see via this group, I perform a control a then hit the delete key

by the way, I understood from the email police that all in this group must have their ham call embedded in their responses.

seven three

Dave

WB7DFV (licensed with this call since 1976)

On 8/1/2019 10:22 AM, Steve Stroh wrote:
<groan>

Suggestion to NW Digital Radio staff... simply DO NOT REPLY to
customer service issues on your lists.

Just provide a blanket statement that customer service queries MUST to
go through the customer service (private) emails.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 10:13 AM Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:
I have attached a copy of the USPS mailing receipt.
9505 8146 0508 9203 2437 61
<large jpg mercifully snipped>

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Michael Narges

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

[...]

WB7DFV

[...]

The usps tracking
Response shows the box was delivered 11:24 7-24-19.  Thanks for your assistance.

Mike WF8O

On Aug 1, 2019, at 1:06 PM, Michael Narges via Groups.Io <mnarges23@...> wrote:

I have attached a copy of the USPS mailing receipt.image1.jpeg
9505 8146 0508 9203 2437 61

On Aug 1, 2019, at 12:00 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I don’t see your return, do you have a tracking number?

Thanks,
Bryan

On Jul 19, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Send it to:

NE Digital Radio
RMA<order number>
245 Highlands Drive
Friday Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 19, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

I received the Draws on or about June 28.  It performed flawlessly until a couple days ago.
After using it till about midnight, I discovered that it was essentially dead the next morning.
Draws-Manager said it could not be found. There was zero audio to my Ft818.  The gps no longer
functioned in gpsmon or cgps, including a myriad of other issues.  Pi continued to perform fine.
I hooked up the Signalink and was able to work as before. I vbelieve that the board has quit.
I sent a message via the NW Digital site and no response. Please exchange this board for a working replacement.
Please advise.

Sincerely,

Mike Narges WF8O

Steve Stroh

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...

Good enough for me. I’m in the middle of moving and I must have mis-placed it. I’ll ship a replacement board to you.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:06 AM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike,

Please use the form at http://nwdigitalradio.com/support/ for order/support communications.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 9:56 AM Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:
As you suggested, I sent my dead Hat to you a couple weeks ago.  Please advise regarding turn around time.  Also, please also replace the power pigtail because the red lead broke off. Please let me know what I owe.

Thanks,

Mike. WF8O

John D. Hays
Director