Topics

PiDV as a Bridge between modes ? #cal-invite

Ian

On 17-01-2017 15:23, Bob AF9W wrote:
Ian, where could I find your post about using PI3:Thumdv and Baofeng
Bob AF9W
_._,_._,_

Hello Bob,

It's here :-

< https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe/wiki >

in the messages.

Regards,

Ian..

Ian, where could I find your post about using PI3:Thumdv and Baofeng

Bob AF9W

This is an experimental area, you are unlikely to find an image ready to go. You would load Compass Linux or Raspbian Jesse, then add application code, which may require compiling from source.

There is an AMBE subgroup for discuss specific to the use of the ThumbDV or PiDV.

On Jan 16, 2017 3:06 AM, "John Anderson via Groups.Io" <mi0aaz=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Any help from yourselves who have do this already and suggestions of a good Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 image would be appreciated, initially the DMR to Analogue bridge sounds good for starters ?

John.

John Anderson

Any help from yourselves who have do this already and suggestions of a good Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 image would be appreciated, initially the DMR to Analogue bridge sounds good for starters ?

John.

There are a few applications. Use your PiDV in an AMBEserver.

On Jan 15, 2017 15:12, "Ian" <gm4upx@...> wrote:
Hello John,

I guess it is possible; I have used my ThumbDV as a D_Star<> Analogue bridge.

See my post about Pi3;ThumbDV and Baofeng..

Regards,
Ian..

On 15-01-2017 20:45, John Anderson via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a PiDV which i purchased a number of years ago and was
wondering if i could put it to use to create a bridge between lets say
D-Star <-> DMR or from one of these modes to analogue FM ?

73 John Mi0AAZ.

Links:
------
[1] https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/1469