73
Bill
WA7KMF

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:53 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
We will be at booth 1105 (Bldg. 1 - next to Bridgecom) on Friday and Saturday this year.

We will not be at the Hamvention on Sunday.

We will have a limited number of ThumbDV and UDRC-II units for purchase, and maybe have a little something new to show you (not the the UDRX-440).

Director

Thanks
Bill

We will be at booth 1105 (Bldg. 1 - next to Bridgecom) on Friday and Saturday this year.

We will not be at the Hamvention on Sunday.

We will have a limited number of ThumbDV and UDRC-II units for purchase, and maybe have a little something new to show you (not the the UDRX-440).

Director

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223