"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Read about it at http://wp.me/p2mAAP-z7

--

John D. Hays
K7VE

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223 

Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...>

John,

This seems interesting; I don't know if I will make it to Dayton this year, but you've got me thinking about the possibilities depending on how this goes together.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

To: "dstar_digital@..." ; ircddbgateway ; "pcrepeatercontroller@..." ; "UniversalDigitalRadio@..."
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2015 11:45 AM
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Adding D-STAR to a Yaesu DR-1X Fusion Repeater

Read about it at http://wp.me/p2mAAP-z7

--

John D. Hays
K7VE

kc9gqr@...

Would you be able to LINK to other Dstar repeaters with this solution

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

The D-STAR mode runs on G4KLX dstarrepeater software, which in turn can talk to ircDDBGateway and out to the rest of the ircDDB connected net, including reflectors, STARnet Digital Groups, and callsign routing.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 8:19 PM, kc9gqr@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Would you be able to LINK to other Dstar repeaters with this solution

John D. Hays
K7VE

Bill Bennett <bennevl@...>

What about the possibility of adding this to a Fusion radio instead of a repeater? Especially in an environment where no internet is available. I have recently seen a video on Youtube of this done but with DVRPTR.
Bill K4IBC

kc9gqr@...

So then  if an incoming signal comes in on Fusion  the devices  ignores it for the dstar routing  etc.   correct?  

Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...>

Until such time as someone writes a module for Jonathan's software that allows System Fusion over D-STAR, yes.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On May 10, 2015 9:26:33 AM EDT, "kc9gqr@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" wrote:

So then  if an incoming signal comes in on Fusion  the devices  ignores it for the dstar routing  etc.   correct?  

--
Sent from my Moto X with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.