Topics

Adding D-STAR to a Yaesu DR-1X Fusion Repeater

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Read about it at http://wp.me/p2mAAP-z7

Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...>

John,

This seems interesting; I don't know if I will make it to Dayton this year, but you've got me thinking about the possibilities depending on how this goes together.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU