Topics

ALSA Verison of Dummyrepeater.

"John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>

I've made a few improvements to my ALSA version of G4KLX’s Dummyrepeater for the Raspberry PI. It seems to have eliminated the occasional audio overruns.

See message #8269 in the ircDDBGateway group for the original post giving my reasons for going to ALSA

If you already have dummyrepeater running on your pi, you can just replace the dummyrepeater binary with this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/pidummyrepeater

If you need to build from source, you can use this source tree instead of DummyRepeater-20140519.zip

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/DummyRepeaterBPQJul22.zip

Diffs between the original any my source can be found here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/DummyRepeater.Jul.diff

73, John G8BPQ

_,_._,___