Von: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
[mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015 21:22
An: UniversalDigitalRadio@...
Betreff: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Amplifier Product

Hi All,

I'm busy finalizing the PA stage and in the process I built a driver amp
so my 0 dBm tracking generator can drive PA modules at 50 mW (17 dBm).

I have the layout sitting in a folder and I was wondering if I'm the only
guy that needs this:

Amplifier:

Frequency: 50 MHz to 6 GHz

Gain: 20 dB

Power: 1 dB compression at ~ 20 dBm

Supply: 5 VDC @ ~75 mA

NF: 3 dB at 900 MHz

It's based on the ADL5542 from Analog Devices. They want $100 for an
unpackaged eval board.

We could put it in a case with SMA in/out and sell it for $40 including a
Bias Tee so you could power it over the coax.

Also thinking about an LNA in the same form factor ...

Let us know if this might be interesting and what you would do with it.

Inquiring minds want to know ...

K7UDR