Topics

Another funny project with the ThumbDV :-)

Hi All,

You can listen to the REF030 C with your webbrowser. All DSTAR is voice transcoded by my ThumbDV.
Will let it run for a few days until I need my ThumbDV again.

http://dashboard.pa7lim.nl:3000/

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

Great David, thanks for your great work in the experimentation, is it possible to download a copy of the Bluedv ambe WEB?

Enviado con Mailtrack

Hi All,

You can listen to the REF030 C with your webbrowser. All DSTAR is voice transcoded by my ThumbDV.
Will let it run for a few days until I need my ThumbDV again.

http://dashboard.pa7lim.nl:3000/

David,

Nice -- working here.  With an XC-3006 someone could build this into a multi-stream page :)

John

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Hi John,

The addition of an AMBE3003 will be very very nice! Then you can select more reflectors you want to hear.
Website can be down sometimes because I am still developing and learning JavaScript.

The software is not for public because it is still under heavy development.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM