Topics

Any news on when the LHS interview will be posted?

Steve Stroh N8GNJ <steve.n8gnj@...>

Does anyone know when the interview with John Hays of NW Digital Radio with the Linux in the Ham Shack guys will be posted? The interview happened on 9/4 (pretty decent live streaming), but as of 9/5, no mention of that interview on the LHS website.

I wanted to re-listen as I had some significant dropouts and some in-person QRM.

Thanks,

Steve N8GNJ

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Steve,

I think they do a cleanup edit and a writeup before posting it to their site.  I'd suspect it will be a few days before it's up.