Topics

Are the units ready for sale and what can I do with it?

n9nwo@...

Are the radios ready for sale?

What do I have to do to use it with D-Star or DMR?

N9NWO

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

We would not hide sales availability! :)  [Looking to be soon!]  Watch http://nwdigitalradio.com

There will be D-STAR support. (Hotspot in base radio, user radio with DV3000)

DMR will require software development that NW Digital Radio does not plan to do, but invites anyone who wants to undertake it to do so -- it requires technology that may require some licensing from Motorola and TDMA.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:52 AM, n9nwo@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Are the radios ready for sale?

What do I have to do to use it with D-Star or DMR?

N9NWO

kb9mwr@...

By "looking to be soon", are you just waiting for FCC certification or something?