Topics

BlueDV software.

w4bpt@...

What do i need to set up my dv3000u on  BlueDV .
I have the software on my pc but cannot get it to connect to it on d star.

Go to http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows/ and watch the video on configuration. The ThumbDV runs at 460800 baud.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 10:22 w4bpt via Groups.Io <w4bpt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What do i need to set up my dv3000u on  BlueDV .
I have the software on my pc but cannot get it to connect to it on d star.

david bencini ik5xmk

Il giorno dom 21 ott 2018 alle ore 19:22 w4bpt via Groups.Io <w4bpt=yahoo.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

What do i need to set up my dv3000u on  BlueDV .
I have the software on my pc but cannot get it to connect to it on d star.

Raymond Burns

You need windv not bluedv available on PA7LIM website.
When you configure it check the block for the 3000u dongle.
De Ray Wb2mly

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 1:22 PM w4bpt via Groups.Io <w4bpt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What do i need to set up my dv3000u on  BlueDV .
I have the software on my pc but cannot get it to connect to it on d star.

Raymond Burns

You also have to register with Dstar. There are YouTube videos to guide you
De Ray Wb2mly