Topics

Buster and MacOS upgrade

Within the past few weeks, Buster is not able to specify the input path on MacOS preferences. I can still get to the RpI from an older macintosh laptop. It seems to me that something apple did with a recent software update is responsible.

Lyn

Same here, first using the macOS 13.5 beta some time ago, and still not fixed with 13.5 as released on this iMac. I reported this to Apple and NW digital but no response so far.

Lyn - KC8I

Buster belongs to NH6Z.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018, 07:02 Lyn <radiokc8i@...> wrote:
Same here, first using the macOS 13.5 beta some time ago, and still not fixed with 13.5 as released on this iMac. I reported this to Apple and NW digital but no response so far.

Lyn - KC8I

rob_eke

Ok, maybee an idea to contact NH6Z. Due the all the info hear we can take te conclusion thats there is not something wrong with my setup.
Thanks  Lyn an Gary for respons.

73 Rob pa3eke

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:34 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io <rob_eke@...> wrote:
Ok, maybee an idea to contact NH6Z. Due the all the info hear we can take te conclusion thats there is not something wrong with my setup.
Thanks  Lyn an Gary for respons.

73 Rob pa3eke

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Kenny Richards

Rob,

There is a thread that started yesterday on the GitHub forum for Buster on this topic. I will see if I can reproduce it tonight when I get home.

73,
Kenny

rob_eke

Kenny,
Thanks, I just reported this issue on Github as well.

73 Rob

Annaliese McDermond

I’ll take a look when I get a chance, probably this weekend sometime.  Remember it’ll take me a few days to get things pushed through the App Store approval process when I’ve got a good change.

— Anna (NH6Z)

On Jun 14, 2018, at 12:43 PM, rob_eke via Groups.Io <rob_eke@...> wrote:

Kenny,
Thanks, I just reported this issue on Github as well.

73 Rob

rob_eke

Just installed the Buster bug fix V1.21 and all worked again as a charm.
Tks ANNA!

andrea ottaviani

All ok, good job!

Best 73 de IK0MMI