ve7fmn

I have a cable from the original predecessor to the DRAWS that I will not likely be using.

Fred VE7FMN

Contact at www.ve7fmn.ca

From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Graham
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 7:20 AM
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [nw-digital-radio] #cable Elecraft KX3

Hi all,

I am at the moment waiting delivery of my DRAWS hat and plan to use it portable as well as in the shack, I have at present an Elecraft KX3 can anyone give me some guidance on the cables I need to get the KX3 wired up to the DRAWS hat, I'm guessing that there are no pre-made ones available.

Thanks for the help

Regards
Graham G7NEH
Chester UK